Sunday 2 August 2015

Week 31 - Back at the Desk

Its been a little while (again) since I was able to get some painting done, but I have another commission so I needed to clear a path to get some work done. I have another 10 circle models on the books to complete so they have had a bit of attention the last couple days. I also got the last couple details on my Dreadball Xtreme Ada-Lorana team. These guys were pretty easy since they were cast in transparent blue, I tried to accent the transparency while also not letting them look too flat. I tried anyway...


I'm hoping to get the commission wrapped up in a couple weeks but that depends a lot on life. I just unloaded a pile of models on Trademe, including almost all of my Undead and a lot of my Robotech. I've just about emptied my big box of sprues now, which means I can gather up some of the other boxed items to cram in there. I should be able to start moving freely through my work-space soon! It has been a long time since that was ever possible. I've also fallen behind on my target again, hopefully it wont take too much to get back on track.

Day 214
209/214 Painted/Days passed
Goals:
Commission models - 10
Finish painting Infinity Morats - 11/11
Paint all DZC Scourge - 36/46
Paint Xtreme Ada-Lorana - 9/9
Paint all Directorate - 44/44
Finish all of the Dreadball teams and MVPs. - 4/4
Build and paint remaining KOW Elves - 68/83
Paint all Toxic zombies - 14/37
Paint all Berserk zombies - 0/37
Build and paint a full Malifaux crew - 12/16

No comments:

Post a Comment