Sunday 23 August 2015

Week 34 - Keeping Up the Pace

Not a huge post this week as I struggled to get much done. Things just didn't work out in trying to get to the painting table this week, there was a lot going on in the evenings. I have got 5 more Bones figures finished and a Mars Attacks hero done though so I'm still technically on track for the end of year goal. I did manage to trim up most of a set of the Mars Attacks heroes though so maybe I will get more of those done next week. I should probably be trying to get the rest of the toxic zombies done though since they are all about half done...


Day 235
235/235 Painted/Days passed
Goals:
Commission models - 20
TNT models - 16
Finish painting Infinity Morats - 11/11
Paint Xtreme Ada-Lorana - 9/9
Paint all Directorate - 44/44
Finish all of the Dreadball teams and MVPs. - 4/4
Paint all DZC Scourge - 36/46
Build and paint remaining KOW Elves - 68/83
Paint all Toxic zombies - 14/37
Paint all Berserk zombies - 0/37
Build and paint a full Malifaux crew - 12/16

No comments:

Post a Comment