Sunday 16 August 2015

Week 33 - Post Apoc Wargaming

So there was no post last week as I was up in Auckland playing with the TCOW guys. We were playing This is Not a Test (or TNT for short) which is a skirmish game set in a Fallout-like setting. The guys are playing through a campaign and Knightwolf and I will tag along every once in a while too. I will give my thoughts on the game once I've played a couple more times but in the mean time I painted up my starting warband, pictures below.


Since then I have also painted up a couple extra models for my next additions and hope to get hold of a few more guys to round out my options. I also managed to finish up my commission work today so pictures are below also.




So that makes 20 models in two weeks, which just catches me back up. I've pulled out some Bones models to do quickly as some critters for TNT as well as some of the extra Mars Attacks heroes, giving me a nice range to work on. I'm bound to get back to those zombies sometime soon too...

Day 228
229/228 Painted/Days passed
Goals:
Commission models - 20
TNT models - 10
Finish painting Infinity Morats - 11/11
Paint all DZC Scourge - 36/46
Paint Xtreme Ada-Lorana - 9/9
Paint all Directorate - 44/44
Finish all of the Dreadball teams and MVPs. - 4/4
Build and paint remaining KOW Elves - 68/83
Paint all Toxic zombies - 14/37
Paint all Berserk zombies - 0/37
Build and paint a full Malifaux crew - 12/16

No comments:

Post a Comment