Sunday 22 February 2015

Week 8 - On the Assembly Line

A quick post this week as nothing got painted. I spent the week assembling Enforcers, a couple Plague and my plastic Ramos crew. I figured it would be a good idea to get those assembled early and boy am I glad I did! Those little plastic spiders were a real pain and the robo-tentacles on the steamborg were scary thin... But they are done now, so now they just need basing and spray paint.

I have spent some time re-jigging my room of models, trying to find ranges to pear down and put some semblance of order into where everything is. I seem to have misplaced the rest of my Malifaux models, even after tidying up. Slightly worrisome but I'm sure they will show up eventually. It does make finishing off a faction a bit more challenging though!

Day 53
162/53 Painted/Days passed
Goals:
Finish painting Infinity Morats - 11/11
Paint all DZC Scourge - 31/32
Paint all Directorate - 44/44
Build and paint remaining KOW Elves - 68/83
Build and paint all Deadzone Enforcers - 0/34
Build and paint all Deadzone Plague - 0/21
Build and paint a full Malifaux crew - TBC
Finish all of the Dreadball teams and MVPs. - 0/4

No comments:

Post a Comment