Sunday 1 February 2015

Week 5 - Elf Reinforcements Arrive

Here we are, February already! This week is where all the prep-work pays off as I finished a total of 43 models. This brings the Elves within striking distance of complete. I finished a final unit of 10 scouts, 30 Blade-Dancers and 1 Tree Herder. Pictures are below.




The tree herder was my first foray into working with Reaper Bones so I will write up a separate post for that at a later date. I probably will do some more posts on my experiences with other materials, to act as a guide for those looking at trying new product ranges.

I also finished another werewolf for my Undead this week (he was most of the way complete already) and the last model of my current commission. Pictures below.



I also received a lootcrate and nerd block in the last week as well. I've decided to split them into another post later in the week, I may as well try to post more often, it isn't like I'm super busy already! With it now being February I will be focusing on my DZC Scourge as a primary goal and wrapping up the elves as a secondary.

Day 32
89/32 Painted/Days passed
Goals:
Finish painting Infinity Morats - 11/11
Build and paint remaining KOW Elves - 68/83
Paint all DZC Scourge - 2/31
Build and paint all Deadzone Enforcers - TBC
Build and paint a full Malifaux crew - TBC
Finish all of the Dreadball teams and MVPs. - 0/4

No comments:

Post a Comment