Sunday 15 February 2015

Week 7 - Planetfall Commencing

Fresh out of two long weekends and straight in to a two full days babysitting by Grandma makes this probably the most concentrated hobby time I will get again! Thanks to my lovely wife for getting this as my valentines day prezzie (she was on a first aid course all weekend as well) so I used it as productively as I could. I spent the time finishing all my remaining Planetfall models, leaving just some objective markers to go. Pictures below.







This is a total of 37 more models completed this week, another goal finished and another game I can play painted straight away. This lets me move on to my next project, which I think will be Deadzone Enforcers until the end of the month. I worked out that I need 46 to be able to play pretty much anything I wanted, so with the 12 I have already done I just need to do 34 more. This should be pretty achievable since I have most of those already assembled. I'm thinking next month should be Malifaux, unfortunately the plastics are way too fiddly to trim at work which will mean cutting into painting time with assembly. Good thing it will be a slow month I guess.

I also received my Desolator for the Scourge, so that will be worked on this week sometime, just to keep everything all nice and complete.

Day 46
162/46 Painted/Days passed
Goals:
Finish painting Infinity Morats - 11/11
Paint all DZC Scourge - 31/32
Paint all Directorate - 44/44
Build and paint remaining KOW Elves - 68/83
Build and paint all Deadzone Enforcers - 0/34
Build and paint all Deadzone Plague - 0/21
Build and paint a full Malifaux crew - TBC
Finish all of the Dreadball teams and MVPs. - 0/4

No comments:

Post a Comment