Sunday 8 February 2015

Week 6 - Dropzone Completed

Back to back long weekends make for good hobby progress. This week I completed 29 Scourge models, bringing my current Scourge collection up to completion. Yay! Photos below.








So I am still waiting on a Desolator to arrive in order to give myself the full range of options for playing. Then I can decide on if and how I will expand. I had a little bit of spare time this evening so made a start on my Planetfall. I wrapped up 7 models and I hope to finish up most (if not all) next week as well. Pictures below.



I have quite a few of these guys to do but they are relatively quick. At least the small ones are, there are some rather large ones... By getting these done I can compare DZC and Planetfall and decide which I prefer, I would rather not spend too much if I'm not going to play one of them very often. The rule sets are quite different so hopefully I will get decent use out of both lots.

Also, WooHoo 1/3 through the years painting target!

Day 39
125/39 Painted/Days passed
Goals:
Finish painting Infinity Morats - 11/11
Paint all DZC Scourge - 31/31
Paint all Directorate - 7/44
Build and paint remaining KOW Elves - 68/83
Build and paint all Deadzone Enforcers - TBC
Build and paint a full Malifaux crew - TBC
Finish all of the Dreadball teams and MVPs. - 0/4

No comments:

Post a Comment