Monday 28 January 2013

Week 4 - Back on the Wagon

So I didn't get everything done. Just going to get that out of the way now. I did however complete the paint jobs on Maelock and on the Wrastler. That leaves Caliban and the two Witch Doctors who I hope to work on this week. Pictures of the pair below.





I also had a chance to sit down and figure out what scheme to paint both my Forge Fathers and Corporation and so here they are. This pushes up the count by 8 this week and opens the door for filling in gaps in future weeks. The Forge Fathers are based on the Word Bearers chapter colour scheme and the Corp are based on the German military grey uniform with a dark blue armour plating. Both schemes are relatively quick to do and look pretty decent. Sorry if the contrast on the pics are funny as my laptop screen is failing so the colours may be a bit off.

Forge Father team
Close up of the Sergeant
Corporation test model

The stats:

Day 28
62/28 Painted/Days passed
62/366 Painted/Target (17.9%)
18/37 Blindwater Congregation (48.6%)
43/51 Dreadball (84.3%)
5/88 Forge Fathers (5.7%)
1/104 Corporation Marines (0.9%)
With more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment