Monday 14 January 2013

Week 2 - Dropping the Ball

So there is little to report this week. I wasn't able to get new brushes from my supplier and I didn't make any progress on any of the Gators. I have however made progress on which Dreadball team I like the most. It seems that the Forge Fathers have become my favourite despite not winning me many games.

With the terrain competition being presented in a week I have to get my entry complete so there wont likely be any progress this week. Good thing I painted all those models in week one! From there it is getting my Gators done before I start doing Hordes demos at Vagabond and Mark One in early Feb.

I have also ordered some parts from PP so that I wont have to convert the Croak Hunter, which will save some time and effort.

The stats:

Day 14
54/14 Painted/Days passed
54/366 Painted/Target (14.8%)
16/37 Blindwater Congregation (43.2%)
43/51 Dreadball (84.3%)
With more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment