Sunday 24 May 2015

Week 21 - Putting Brush to Plastic

It looks like weekends are starting to free up again, yay! After spending the last couple months with only limited free time I am just starting to get time painting models again. I have a photo of the last 4 dreadball models (technically done last week) and the last Scourge model. As an added bonus I also finished some of my Arcanists for Malifaux. Pictures below.




This means I have finished all of the original Dreadball models, wrapped up my Scourge (so far) and have a good start to my Malifaux. I've been busy unloading stuff on Trademe so have managed to get rid of my Kirai crew and some of my Robotech as well. The Kirai crew no longer played the way I wanted and doesn't fit with the rest of my Malifaux stuff so was easy to let go. The Robotech was surplus to my needs and was easier to move than I expected, a nice bonus.

So I have been pretty lucky that my work earlier in the year has kept me ahead of schedule during this down time. I will keep working on the Arcanists stuff over the next couple weeks but I will have to find another project to focus on pretty soon. Maybe I will finally finish those Elves!

Day 144
179/144 Painted/Days passed
Goals:
Commission models - 10
Finish painting Infinity Morats - 11/11
Paint all DZC Scourge - 32/32
Paint all Directorate - 44/44
Finish all of the Dreadball teams and MVPs. - 4/4
Build and paint remaining KOW Elves - 68/83
Build and paint a full Malifaux crew - 9/16
Build and paint all Deadzone Enforcers - 0/34
Build and paint all Deadzone Plague - 0/21

No comments:

Post a Comment