Sunday 10 January 2016

Week 2 - A Slow Start

10 days in and I am already behind. I usually try to be ahead by about a months worth at this stage but instead I have finished just 2 models. This is largely because I have been focusing on finishing my commission models, which are large and high detail so require quite a bit of attention. All things considered I hope to finish them up next week. Here are the two zombies I finished.


These are the opening steps to the year and at least I am working towards completing last years goals. Onward and upwards, at least I can still catch up my deficit.

Day 10
2/10 Painted/Days passed
Goals:
Commission models - 0
Finish painting Infinity Morats - 0/1
Paint remaining Zombicide zombies - 2/19
Paint all DZC Scourge - 0/45
Build and paint remaining KOW Elves - 0/15
Build and paint a full Malifaux crew - 0/4

No comments:

Post a Comment