Sunday 13 September 2015

Week 37 - Berserk and Dog Zombies

I suspected that the berserk zombies wouldn't take very long and I was right. This meant I was also able to get the zombie dogs completed as well. That makes for 57 completed models this week. Not a bad effort at all. This leaves me with just 50 models to complete in the next three and a half months. I made some time to prime some of the remaining Zombicide zombies which will mean I have enough to finish off the year at least. Here are this weeks efforts.






Like the toxic zombies, this lot will get clear bases eventually, I need more superglue first at least. I have plenty of other stuff to get on with in the mean time anyway.

Day 256
315/256 Painted/Days passed
Goals:
Commission models - 20
TNT models - 16
Finish painting Infinity Morats - 11/11
Paint Xtreme Ada-Lorana - 9/9
Paint all Directorate - 44/44
Finish all of the Dreadball teams and MVPs. - 4/4
Paint all Toxic zombies - 37/37
Paint all Berserk zombies - 37/37
Paint remaining Zombicide zombies - 85/150
Paint all DZC Scourge - 36/79
Build and paint remaining KOW Elves - 68/83
Build and paint a full Malifaux crew - 12/16

No comments:

Post a Comment