Sunday 25 January 2015

Week 4 - Commission Progressing

It has been a hectic week so progress has been slow. I've been focused on getting a commission finished which takes far longer than my usual pace, which means I'm a little behind this week. With it being a holiday here tomorrow I should hopefully catch up that last model for the commission and be able to assemble the last of my elves during the week. The next couple of months are really busy for me so I need to get as much done in advance before all my free time disappears. Anyway, here are the first 6 models of the commission I have completed this week.


With the next month dropping my free time down to about 30 minutes a day (at best) I want to try and get about 60 models ahead before then. This means focusing on having enough assembled and undercoated now, so that I can maximize my productivity without relying on clear weather. I have 10 cavalry underway and another 20 elves ready to paint so far. I still have 20 elves in need of trimming and assembly and another few that need working from scratch. So the elves will get me most of the way, I will work on the Scourge to finish off the rest. Or so goes the plan...

Day 25
46/25 Painted/Days passed
Goals:
Finish painting Infinity Morats - 11/11
Build and paint remaining KOW Elves - 27/83
Paint all DZC Scourge - 2/31
Build and paint all Deadzone Enforcers - TBC
Build and paint a full Malifaux crew - TBC
Finish all of the Dreadball teams and MVPs. - 0/4

No comments:

Post a Comment