Sunday 29 May 2016

Week 21 - Mercs Progress

Its been a bit of a dog of a weekend but it is over now, back to work... I squeezed in some painting around everything going on and between the fairly constant rain making spray painting difficult.

Despite deciding I wasn't going to paint board game stuff I decided that the Mercs: Recon SecFor needed to be easily identified during a game. This was an opportunity to do what I wanted for Zombicide correctly, as I went a bit astray on those. So here are the first 30 SecFor, in easily identified colours.



So the brown ones are level 1 and the blue ones are level 2. To keep things easily identified I stuck with a simple rule: Monotone + skin. This lets them be identified as people while also stopping me from going overboard with detail colours muddying up the visuals. I have SecFor level 3 and 4 to go as well as the civilian assets. The civvies will be greyscale and level 3 will be green. Jury is still out on the level 4, possibly red...

Day 149
192/149 Painted/Days passed
Goals:
Commission models - 12
3D printed models - 15
Paint remaining Zombicide zombies - 19/19
Build and paint a full Malifaux crew - 7/4
Finish Zombicide survivors - 30/30
Finish Zombicide zombivors - 27/33
Mercs: Recon - 30/???
Finish painting Infinity Morats - 0/1
Paint all DZC Scourge - 43/62
Build and paint remaining KOW Elves - 0/15
Onslaught miniatures - 11/54

No comments:

Post a Comment