Sunday 15 May 2016

Week 19 - Busy, Busy, Busy

More radio silence and still nothing to show. I finished the commission models just before the client arrived to pick them up and subsequently forgot to snap a photo of them. It's been a long couple weeks...

I have however had a couple games this week, including some more Zombicide. We tried out the hardest and longest challenge and managed to make it out without any casualties, 5 hours in. We nearly lost it only an hour into the game though, I had accidentally left the zombie dogs expansion in the deck, making things much more difficult. All in all a good game though. I've got the remaining survivors on the desk and about half way completed. I've still got lots of stuff on the calendar so I'm not expecting to make much progress in the next few weeks. I can try though! I also now have another commission model to work on as well.

Day 135
150/135 Painted/Days passed
Goals:
Commission models - 12
3D printed models - 15
Paint remaining Zombicide zombies - 19/19
Build and paint a full Malifaux crew - 7/4
Finish Zombicide survivors - 24/30
Finish Zombicide zombivors - 21/33
Finish painting Infinity Morats - 0/1
Paint all DZC Scourge - 43/62
Build and paint remaining KOW Elves - 0/15
Onslaught miniatures - 11/54

No comments:

Post a Comment