Sunday 22 May 2016

Week 20 - Photos (Yay!)

Well, one photo anyway... I've been out of town all weekend but managed to finish up another 12 Zombicide models during the week, so finally a photo. See below.


I'm almost done with these now. Just 6 more to go, the original survivors in their zombie forms. Really looking forward to completing this lot, no more zombies for a while I think! I also just received the last of my Mercs kickstarter stuff. I'm going to set up a couple games to figure out the rules while I get all the figures assembled. They may get some basic paint on the 'baddies' and better paint jobs on the Mercs teams, I've not decided yet.

Day 142
162/142 Painted/Days passed
Goals:
Commission models - 12
3D printed models - 15
Paint remaining Zombicide zombies - 19/19
Build and paint a full Malifaux crew - 7/4
Finish Zombicide survivors - 30/30
Finish Zombicide zombivors - 27/33
Finish painting Infinity Morats - 0/1
Paint all DZC Scourge - 43/62
Build and paint remaining KOW Elves - 0/15
Onslaught miniatures - 11/54

No comments:

Post a Comment