Sunday 19 June 2016

Week 24 - Gone Dark

Its been a long three weeks, helping relatives pack and shift houses, so progress has been slim on the models front. I've made some progress on my only commission model but it still has a way to go. I have also managed to get all the SecFor assembled and undercoated for Mercs, and have been assembling my Infinity Nomads as well. Hopefully I will have some time to work on all of these in the coming weeks. At the very least the SecFor will help me spring back from this slump.

Day 170
192/170 Painted/Days passed
Goals:
Commission models - 12
3D printed models - 15
Paint remaining Zombicide zombies - 19/19
Build and paint a full Malifaux crew - 7/4
Finish Zombicide survivors - 30/30
Finish Zombicide zombivors - 27/33
Mercs: Recon - 30/142
Finish painting Infinity Morats - 0/1
Paint all DZC Scourge - 43/62
Build and paint remaining KOW Elves - 0/15
Onslaught miniatures - 11/54

No comments:

Post a Comment