Sunday 26 June 2016

Week 25 - Full Steam Ahead

Thanks to my lovely wife I got some decent time to myself this weekend and managed to finish some models. I finished a commission model and 14 worker models for Mercs. Photos below.



I've still got some more Secfor to do for Mercs but they shouldn't take too long. I may even finish them all this coming week. Other than that I have started getting my Dystopian Wars Prussians assembled and hope to get the bases ready so I can begin painting them all. Following that may be my Halo fleet. Maybe.

Day 177
207/177 Painted/Days passed
Goals:
Commission models - 13
3D printed models - 15
Paint remaining Zombicide zombies - 19/19
Build and paint a full Malifaux crew - 7/4
Finish Zombicide survivors - 30/30
Finish Zombicide zombivors - 27/33
Mercs: Recon - 44/142
Finish painting Infinity Morats - 0/1
Paint all DZC Scourge - 43/62
Build and paint remaining KOW Elves - 0/15
Onslaught miniatures - 11/54

No comments:

Post a Comment