Sunday 6 March 2016

Week 9 - More Scourge Complete

This has been a busy weekend. My Daughter turns 2 tomorrow so we had her party yesterday. We have family visiting (for the party) and both my mother and mother-in-law are staying in my house. So luckily I got my painting done early in the week! I've got 20 more Scourge complete, which puts me ahead by almost a week on my goal, which I'm definitely going to need...





I've still got a bunch of Scourge to go but this does make my forces look a whole lot nicer. And after next week I have another 2 commission models coming my way so I'm going to have to try and get as much done as I can this coming week if I want to stay ahead.

Day 65
71/65 Painted/Days passed
Goals:
Commission models - 10
Paint remaining Zombicide zombies - 19/19
Build and paint a full Malifaux crew - 7/4
Finish painting Infinity Morats - 0/1
Paint all DZC Scourge - 24/45
Build and paint remaining KOW Elves - 0/15
Onslaught miniatures - 11/54

No comments:

Post a Comment