Sunday 13 March 2016

Week 10 - Table Upgrade and More Scourge

Another productive week despite the family having a cold. I completed 7 more Scourge, mostly transports this time. I also spent the day making a new gaming table and workbench in the garage. This will let me play 4'x8' size games as the old 4'x4' was no longer suitable. This will let KnightWolf and I play some bigger games of DZC, among others.


I've had that gaming table since early 2014, built for playing Warmachine. I didn't get much use out of it until the last six months though and it has proven to be too small. Of course I am supposed to be finishing off my garage but I never seem to finish any of these projects! Even the table isn't finished, I need to put a surround on it and add some dice areas. Soon though (probably...)

Day 72
78/72 Painted/Days passed
Goals:
Commission models - 10
Paint remaining Zombicide zombies - 19/19
Build and paint a full Malifaux crew - 7/4
Finish painting Infinity Morats - 0/1
Paint all DZC Scourge - 31/45
Build and paint remaining KOW Elves - 0/15
Onslaught miniatures - 11/54

No comments:

Post a Comment