Sunday 20 March 2016

Week 11 - Scourge on the March

I didn't have a lot of time to work on models this week so I focused on some easy ones. I finished 12 more Scourge, all of them infantry stands. I'm just about out of assembled Scourge now so will have to spend evenings this week  building the last of them in time for the long weekend.


I should be getting two more commission models sometime next week. Hopefully I can get them done along with the rest of my Scourge over the weekend.

Day 79
90/79 Painted/Days passed
Goals:
Commission models - 10
Paint remaining Zombicide zombies - 19/19
Build and paint a full Malifaux crew - 7/4
Finish painting Infinity Morats - 0/1
Paint all DZC Scourge - 43/62
Build and paint remaining KOW Elves - 0/15
Onslaught miniatures - 11/54

No comments:

Post a Comment