Sunday 28 February 2016

Week 8 - Work Complete

Whew. Another commission is complete. These things really take a lot longer than I am used to with my own projects. There are so many more details on WarmaHordes figures than I can cope with for bulk models. But thankfully this lot is done and there are only a couple more on the horizon at this stage. Here are the 7 models I've just finished.



So I'm still behind by a weeks worth of models but now I will have a little more time to work on my Scourge. During evenings anyway, as it is my daughters second birthday next week. That has come by really quickly!

Day 58
51/58 Painted/Days passed
Goals:
Commission models - 10
Paint remaining Zombicide zombies - 19/19
Build and paint a full Malifaux crew - 7/4
Finish painting Infinity Morats - 0/1
Paint all DZC Scourge - 4/45
Build and paint remaining KOW Elves - 0/15
Onslaught miniatures - 11/54

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Cheers. Every time I do a batch of these I worry that I've lost all ability to paint well. Eventually I get them up to standard though.

      Delete