Sunday 19 April 2015

Week 16 - Another Miracle Kickstarter Shipment

Another week gone, another commission complete. This was for a different client so hopefully there will be some more repeat business out of this piece. I admit it was kinda fun to finally paint up a Joker figure, I may have to replace him later. I doubt I will ever play the Batman minis game but the figures are quite nice, if a bit pricey and hard to get...


In other news, Robotech RPG Tactics has finally begun shipping to ROW backers. Just a short 7 months after US backers started receiving theirs. I believe this is the longest shipping fulfillment period for a single wave ever... There is still one more wave to go, so all things being equal I can't expect it for another 10 or so months. (They haven't even started tooling yet.) Expect a review of the models sometime soon. Don't expect a review of the game play for a while, I'm not expecting them to hit the table for quite some time.

Day 109
165/109 Painted/Days passed
Goals:
Commission models - 10
Finish painting Infinity Morats - 11/11
Paint all DZC Scourge - 31/32
Paint all Directorate - 44/44
Build and paint remaining KOW Elves - 68/83
Build and paint all Deadzone Enforcers - 0/34
Build and paint all Deadzone Plague - 0/21
Build and paint a full Malifaux crew - 0/14
Finish all of the Dreadball teams and MVPs. - 0/4

No comments:

Post a Comment