Sunday 12 April 2015

Week 15 - I'm Back (ish)

Well that was a long month! I have quite literally only just completed 2 models this last month. Things have been that busy. Hopefully things will settle down a bit now. I finished up one commission and picked up another single model commission. At some point I might even have some time to work on my own models!


I'm hoping to post about Marches loot soon but have misplaced the photos... Hopefully I wont have to re-take them. - EDIT: Just found them, post coming shortly.

Day 102
164/102 Painted/Days passed
Goals:
Commission models - 9
Finish painting Infinity Morats - 11/11
Paint all DZC Scourge - 31/32
Paint all Directorate - 44/44
Build and paint remaining KOW Elves - 68/83
Build and paint all Deadzone Enforcers - 0/34
Build and paint all Deadzone Plague - 0/21
Build and paint a full Malifaux crew - 0/14
Finish all of the Dreadball teams and MVPs. - 0/4

No comments:

Post a Comment