Sunday 15 March 2015

Week 11 - Armageddon

This week was Armageddon in Hamilton, I was able to go on Sunday only. It was a lot of fun, lots to see, people in costumes and stores full of interesting stuff. I came away with some interesting new stuff as well and more solid plans for a costume or two in time for Auckland Armageddon.

I have got my first Malifaux crew assembled and base-coated now, this means I will be able to start working on them properly and finally start getting them finished. I also have 2 more commission pieces to work on over the next month. So things are busy, but there should be some visible progress soon.

Day 74
162/74 Painted/Days passed
Goals:
Finish painting Infinity Morats - 11/11
Paint all DZC Scourge - 31/32
Paint all Directorate - 44/44
Build and paint remaining KOW Elves - 68/83
Build and paint all Deadzone Enforcers - 0/34
Build and paint all Deadzone Plague - 0/21
Build and paint a full Malifaux crew - 0/14
Finish all of the Dreadball teams and MVPs. - 0/4

No comments:

Post a Comment