Sunday 4 January 2015

Week 1 - Making a Start

I had every intention of starting out this year with a nice pile of models, all done and getting me off to a good start. I even had most of the weekend to myself to do so. And then I started playing borderlands... I did happen to finish some models first though! I have finished 5 Morats for Infinity.


I spent a fair amount of time on these guys, they even have highlights, something I haven't done for over a year, lol. This gets me about half way to finishing them off but it does include a TAG which will take a while. I plan on having them all done by the end of the month. I hope to follow a pattern of painting decent quality for skirmish systems on a monthly cycle, so this month is Infinity, next month may be Malifaux, I haven't decided yet. At the same time I will be working on the easier to mass paint models, starting with the Elves, as I intend to finish them fairly soon. Those will be done on a as-I-finish-them basis or I will swap if I need more paint etc.

Day 4
5/4 Painted/Days passed
Goals:
Finish painting Infinity Morats - 5/11
Build and paint remaining KOW Elves - 0/83
Build and paint all Deadzone Enforcers - TBC
Build and paint a full Malifaux crew - TBC
Finish all of the Dreadball teams and MVPs. - 0/4

No comments:

Post a Comment