Sunday 18 January 2015

Week 3 - Elves Turning Evil

More painting progress this week, despite looking after the little one all weekend solo. I finished up another 18 Elves and 2 Scourge. Pictures below.





The elves are starting to wrap up pretty quickly now, I only have 10 cavalry and 40 scout infantry left to go. Except after a close look at the Twilight kin army list I realized that both elf lists contain several 'core' equivalents and then flavor units (like Drakons or Abyssal riders) so I have decided to wrap all of them together to allow me to play both kinds of list. This extends what I need to paint a little bit but will let me have more utility from the same set of models.

I've made a start on the commission models, they will likely take me into next month to finish though. I will be working on the rest of the elves at the same time, looking to wrap them up fairly quickly and complete another goal. I'm thinking next month I will try to finish my Scourge, which will let me finally get a game in!

Day 18
40/18 Painted/Days passed
Goals:
Finish painting Infinity Morats - 11/11
Build and paint remaining KOW Elves - 27/83
Build and paint all Deadzone Enforcers - TBC
Build and paint a full Malifaux crew - TBC
Finish all of the Dreadball teams and MVPs. - 0/4

No comments:

Post a Comment