Sunday 2 February 2014

Week 5 - Making Progress

So I probably could have been more productive this week but I just haven't been in the mood lately. I'm sure we are all familiar with that feeling. I have made some progress on the shipping container details, including adding doors and making windows. I also plan on adding fans, hatches and vents. The end goal is to make the containers look like a range of homes and food/goods vendors.



I also made some progress on the raised garden, the frame is finished and the basic details have been started. The next step is to put the details on to make it look like containers and then add in the garden details. I'm fairly happy with how it is progressing, just more pace would be good!


I am going to order some tinted blue acrylic sheet in the next week or so. I'm going to use it to make ramps, gantries and fences. I've decided that it should be fairly easy to do and so not take long to make a nice pile of good looking terrain pieces.

Apartment Building
 - Windows
 - Balconies (x2)
 - Air conditioner
 - Ladders
 - Fences
Raised Garden
 - Make framework
 - Detail frame panels
 - Populate garden
 - Fences
Shipping Containers
 - Add doors
 - Fine detailing (windows, signs, vents etc.)
Crates
 - Paint 36 large crates
 - Trim and paint 24 small crates
Paint K-Rails
Board
 - Touch up paint
 - Add plastic to road edges
Paint up Billboards
Catwalks
 - Build
 - Paint

Day 33
0/33 Painted/Days passed
0/10 Painted/Bought
Goals:
Build a permanent gaming table.
Complete my entry for the terrain competition.
Build a Kings of War army for playing with.
Build and paint a set of Deadzone battle groups.
Build and paint a full Malifaux crew.
Finish all of the Dreadball teams and MVPs.
Finish painting an Infinity group.
Make some headway on my Warpath fluff.

No comments:

Post a Comment