Wednesday 20 February 2013

Mid Week 8 - Finding Some Time

Well its time for another rare mid week post. It seems I managed to find the time to get some painting done. Despite my own predictions. Once again the bases aren't done yet, but I do expect these to be done by the weekend. On to the pics!

Maxing out the second Gator unit.

Bone Grinders for Calibans Tier. Yep ginger pigs.

Second Bull Snapper, for double the spiny growth goodness.

I've been told that the Gators look quite orange or pink. This is mostly due to colour balance issues between my camera and my laptop. They are in fact red dragon red. It will be proven at Ides, for those attending. Hopefully I will be able to sort the colour issues out over time, nothing much worse than washed out photos! I may even write a tutorial on camera settings, assuming I ever figure mine out...

The plan for the rest of the week is firstly, finish the bases on the above 7 models. After that I may be able to get the Ironback Spitter and possibly the Totem Hunter done. The priority on these is quite low, although having the Totem Hunter for Ides would be handy... That leaves just 3 Gators that I can actually finish, then I am waiting on a parts order. (Got confirmation it is being sent today, yay!) I also have some dreadball models ready for dipping so there may be some surprise extras done by Sunday.

The stats:


Day 51
84/51 Painted/Days passed
84/366 Painted/Target (23.0%)
30/39 Blindwater Congregation (76.9%)
43/51 Dreadball (84.3%)
5/89 Forge Fathers (5.6%)
6/104 Corporation Marines (5.8%)
0/102 Veer-myn (0.0%)
0/8 Khador (0.0%)
0/35 Protectorate of Menoth (0.0%)
0/15 Malifaux - Kirai Crew (0.0%)
0/6 Mercs - Kezai Wazza (0.0%)
0/6 Infinity - Haqqislam (0.0%)
0/21 Death Korps of Krieg (0.0%)
With more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment