Sunday 22 January 2017

Week 3 - Sturginium Powered

I wasn't able to get as much time as last week to work on models but that didn't stop me from making more progress. I still have to finish flocking the bases on this lot but the models themselves are done. This almost finishes my Prussian ground forces for Dystopian Wars, I have some more robots to do and then I have air and sea forces. Pictures of the 19 models below.





On top of these I did the final highlights on another Bones figure, this I have set aside for This is Not a Test. I like having the whole little crew done, I have another set to work on to act as a rival band at some stage. I've added the crew to the gallery now that they are all together.


So this weeks total is 20 models, putting me just shy of 1/4 of the way through the year. This is already shaping up to be a productive one!

Day 22
87/22 Painted/Days passed
Achieved:
Commission models - 6
Myth - 41
Zombicide - 15
Prussians - 30
TNT - 1

No comments:

Post a Comment