Sunday 17 January 2016

Week 3 - One Goal Down

So I'm gradually picking up momentum on the painting front. I've finished up the commissions from last year which gives me another 3 models complete. The client dropped off another 7 models to do though, so I will be cracking on to them fairly soon. At least there aren't any runes on these ones!



I should be able to get on with some of my own stuff while I sort out the assembly on the new commissions so there is the possibility that I will actually catch up on my painting target.

Day 17
5/17 Painted/Days passed
Goals:
Commission models - 3
Finish painting Infinity Morats - 0/1
Paint remaining Zombicide zombies - 2/19
Paint all DZC Scourge - 0/45
Build and paint remaining KOW Elves - 0/15
Build and paint a full Malifaux crew - 0/4

No comments:

Post a Comment