Sunday 4 October 2015

Week 40 - Printing Up a Dropzone

No painting progress this week, just some prep work in the background. I've got a stack of Zombicide models half way but none done just yet. Instead I've been running the 3D printer pretty much every evening, working towards this:


The one on the left is a product of someone else's file, the right is a card building from the DZC starter. Unfortunately that was all that was available, until I played with the source file. Now there are four designs, all able to be mixed together, as below.


I plan on doing some commercial building designs later, but this will keep me busy for a while. Also I have another commission making time a bit thin. Particularly since it involves these two.

So. Many. Runes...
I promised myself I would never do these models, so many runes. But I think that this time I have a plan, something to make the runes easy. I really, really hope so anyway!

Day 277
335/277 Painted/Days passed
Goals:
Commission models - 20
TNT models - 21
Finish painting Infinity Morats - 11/11
Paint Xtreme Ada-Lorana - 9/9
Paint all Directorate - 44/44
Finish all of the Dreadball teams and MVPs. - 4/4
Paint all Toxic zombies - 37/37
Paint all Berserk zombies - 37/37
Paint remaining Zombicide zombies - 100/150
Paint all DZC Scourge - 36/79
Build and paint remaining KOW Elves - 68/83
Build and paint a full Malifaux crew - 12/16

No comments:

Post a Comment