Sunday 27 September 2015

Week 39 - Zombies Moving on to the Finish Line

No post last week as I was hanging out with the TCOW crew up in Auckland. Got in most of a game of DZC and watched a lot of TNT as well.

Painting-wise I have finished up another 15 zombies for Zombicide and 5 models for a Preservers warband for TNT. I'm liking TNT quite a bit, I unfortunately don't get to play a lot of campaign games for it though. Not to worry.



So I've still got 1 more model of the same style for the above TNT group, hard to say when that will get done. It will mostly depend on when I next have those colours out. Just 30 more models to go and I will have finished my requirements for the year, which will be nice. It is looking like I won't have many free weekends between now and New Years so that is probably a good thing.

I have Armageddon Expo up in Auckland in a month, meaning very little time to get a costume together. I think I can do it but with so few available weekends it may be challenging. Time will tell anyway.

Day 270
335/270 Painted/Days passed
Goals:
Commission models - 20
TNT models - 21
Finish painting Infinity Morats - 11/11
Paint Xtreme Ada-Lorana - 9/9
Paint all Directorate - 44/44
Finish all of the Dreadball teams and MVPs. - 4/4
Paint all Toxic zombies - 37/37
Paint all Berserk zombies - 37/37
Paint remaining Zombicide zombies - 100/150
Paint all DZC Scourge - 36/79
Build and paint remaining KOW Elves - 68/83
Build and paint a full Malifaux crew - 12/16

No comments:

Post a Comment