Sunday 6 September 2015

Week 36 - Toxic Zombies

I got some time over the last week to get some painting done, this allowed me to finish the painting of the last 23 Zombicide Toxic zombies. I still have to find the time to swap out the bases for clear ones but I have to do that for all of the original Zombicide zombies anyway so they can wait.


I've made a start on the Berserk zombies, they should be pretty quick as the colour pallet on them is much more limited. I'm going for red, orange and brown, with some pale blue for the guards. They should be really easy to spot on the table. I will have to pick up some more brown wash before then but it should be the last step so isn't time critical. Next up should be the zombie dogs as they are also a limited pallet.

Day 249
258/249 Painted/Days passed
Goals:
Commission models - 20
TNT models - 16
Finish painting Infinity Morats - 11/11
Paint Xtreme Ada-Lorana - 9/9
Paint all Directorate - 44/44
Finish all of the Dreadball teams and MVPs. - 4/4
Paint all Toxic zombies - 37/37
Paint all DZC Scourge - 36/79
Build and paint remaining KOW Elves - 68/83
Build and paint a full Malifaux crew - 12/16
Paint all Berserk zombies - 0/37

No comments:

Post a Comment