Sunday 23 November 2014

Week 47 - Mad Dash for the Finish Line

With the year wrapping up I have launched into it, painting up 28 elves and 3 robots. I'm pretty happy with how the robots are progressing, they aren't what I intended (Non-metallic metal gold) but they also don't take forever and I really want to finish all my Dreadball this year, before Xtreme ships. The elves didn't take long either and I have another 40 or so to work on this week, which will just about cover what I need to do for the year with the rest of my Dreadball stuff.



I would really like to finish my elf dragon before the year is out which shouldn't be too challenging. I played my first game of Mars Attacks this week. I played as the Martians and Knightwolf took the role of Humanity. I lost but it was a great game and quite close despite the first scenario being weighted to the Human force. I have 10 Martians lined up to do before the year ends, all things going well at least.

Day 327
313/327 Painted/Days passed
313/414 Painted/Bought
Goals:
Build a permanent gaming table.
Build a Kings of War army for playing with.
Complete my entry for the terrain competition.
Build and paint a set of Deadzone battle groups.
Build and paint a full Malifaux crew.
Finish all of the Dreadball teams and MVPs.
Finish painting an Infinity group.
Make some headway on my Warpath fluff.

No comments:

Post a Comment