Sunday 22 June 2014

Week 25 - Painted Models? Really?

That is right, I painted something. Shock, horror, I know. I have basically finished the Sorylians, I haven't had much luck printing out the ship names for copying the font just yet, that is all that I am likely to do on them from now. One has been sacrificed to the 'test model' gods so I only have 9 now. It was spare anyway...




Out of nowhere I also got 10 Enforcers for Deadzone painted up this week. I decided that the blue colour scheme I had planned for them wasn't working so went for an easier, more identifiable scheme. This also gets me one step closer to my Deadzone goal, which is nice. The bases still need doing, which I am sure surprises nobody. I haven't yet decided if I will just do them in metallics or not just yet. I would need some new metallic paint for that though.


Lastly I have made some decent progress on the Malifaux board this week as well. No paint just yet but I should be on to that early this week. No luck having it done for the terrain competition but at least I am fairly certain it will be done for the charity event in two weeks time. Fairly...

Glue still wet. Close-ups once it is painted...
Day 173
19/173 Painted/Days passed
19/57 Painted/Bought
Goals:
Build a permanent gaming table.
Complete my entry for the terrain competition.
Build a Kings of War army for playing with.
Build and paint a set of Deadzone battle groups.
Build and paint a full Malifaux crew.
Finish all of the Dreadball teams and MVPs.
Finish painting an Infinity group.
Make some headway on my Warpath fluff.

No comments:

Post a Comment