Sunday 19 January 2014

Week 3 - Steampunk Ready

With the costume party looming (next weekend) I have finished up everything I expected to get done. The hat now has flickering lights behind the grill and I have fully populated the gear section. The goggles now incorporate a working clock as well. Pics are below.




I should have photos of the whole costume together for next weeks post, along with some photos of what other people were wearing.

With that out of the way I can now focus on the terrain competition. Below is a check-list of what I know I need to do, there may be things added if I haven't got enough...
Apartment Building
 - Windows
 - Balconies (x2)
 - Air conditioner
 - Ladders
 - Fences
Raised Garden
 - Make framework
 - Detail frame panels
 - Populate garden
 - Fences
Shipping Containers
 - Add doors
 - Fine detailing (windows, signs, vents etc.)
Crates
 - Paint 36 large crates
 - Trim and paint 24 small crates
Paint K-Rails
Board
 - Touch up paint
 - Add plastic to road edges
Paint up Billboards

Paint up Catwalks

That is the 'to do list' as far as I can remember right now. I will attempt to update as I make progress. I adjusted last weeks post with my goals for the year. This year since I don't have a model target I will tick off my yearly goals as I complete them.

Day 19
0/19 Painted/Days passed
0/0 Painted/Bought
Goals:
Build a permanent gaming table.
Complete my entry for the terrain competition.
Build a Kings of War army for playing with.
Build and paint a set of Deadzone battle groups.
Build and paint a full Malifaux crew.
Finish all of the Dreadball teams and MVPs.
Finish painting an Infinity group.
Make some headway on my Warpath fluff.

No comments:

Post a Comment