Sunday 30 June 2013

Week 26 - The first Six Months Come to a Close

So here we are, 6 months in. So this seems like a good time to reflect on what has been achieved so far. We are 181 days in and as of today I have finished 225 models. I have completed 3 sets of models and am closing in on more. When I started this blog I posted this picture:


As of today those same models look like this:


So I'm not the best at sticking to what I thought I would paint... What I have got is another photo, showing what I would like to think will be painted in the next 6 months, all 121 of them:


This will let me finish off the Blindwater Minions, my French Dystopian Wars, Dreadball Season 2 (in the bags at the back) and my Kirai Crew. Aside from that the Corporation Marines are quick to paint and so I should be able to finish up early, with any luck.

As for this week, I finished up the French battleship and four more frigates. I incorporated a blue into the models, this makes me much happier with the scheme and has been added onto last weeks models.


With the DW league starting this gives me the first increment painted. If I paint up one unit each week then I can easily keep up with the increments. Aside from that I will paint up some odds and ends. I have been informed that this weekend the second shipment of KOW is being sent out which is great and gives me another KOW army. As this one will be fairly small I can see myself assembling it and painting it in the near future. I have also started selling off old projects as I simply can't keep on top of them all. This means I should have an air compressor in the next few weeks and may be able to try out some airbrushing! The Corp bases are coming along, I have begun the process of painting up plants and preparing the bases. Pics will follow once they are done, hopefully before the Gaming Weekend!

Day 181
225/181 Painted/Days passed
225/366 Painted/Target (61.5%)
50/50 Dreadball: Season 1(100%)
6/6 Mercs - Kezai Wazza (100%)
71/71 Zombicide! (100.0%)
32/40 Blindwater Congregation (80.0%)
9/31 Dystopian Wars - Republique of France (29.0%)
21/89 Forge Fathers (23.6%)
10/55 Dreadball: Season 2 (18.2%)
26/150 Corporation Marines (17.3%)
0/102 Veer-myn (0.0%)
0/8 Khador (0.0%)
0/35 Protectorate of Menoth (0.0%)
0/15 Malifaux - Kirai Crew (0.0%)
0/9 Malifaux - Mei Feng Crew (0.0%)
0/5 Infinity - Haqqislam (0.0%)
0/21 Death Korps of Krieg (0.0%)
With more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment