Sunday 16 June 2013

Week 24 - Rangers Inbound

Another week down! So I travelled up to Auckland yesterday for an X-wing tournament. Having to borrow all the models from a mate and not having played much it should come as no surprise that I lost, lots. So much so that I came last overall... But I put up a decent fight in almost all of the games, so it wasn't all bad!

This week I managed to finish up the full 10 man unit of Rangers and got a decent start on the heavy weapon teams. While they didn't get finished this week they wont take too long next week. That will let me prepare the bases and start detailing them. With them done that means I have 2 starter sets for playing Warpath, leaving just 3 Zombicide survivors to wrap up the set and my French Dystopian Wars fleet, then I am covered for the Hamilton Wargaming Weekend. I need to look over what I have got for DW and focus on a colour scheme. I tried this a while ago but didn't like the result, I'm still having the same issue with the Veer-myn. I also have the Void Sirens team to finish up, there could be quite a bit of progress this week it seems...


Oh and I lost the last round of Dreadball last week, so I am now playing off for third. It was a great game, Forge Fathers vs Forge Fathers, we both scored at least once and had a couple extra shots, I just couldn't roll high enough on a last ditch effort to steal the win. From memory it is me and Mark fighting it out for third place, hopefully in this rematch I will be able to score some points!

Day 167
197/167 Painted/Days passed
197/366 Painted/Target (53.8%)
50/50 Dreadball: Season 1(100%)
6/6 Mercs - Kezai Wazza (100%)
32/40 Blindwater Congregation (80.0%)
68/71 Zombicide! (95.8%)
0/55 Dreadball: Season 2 (0%)
21/89 Forge Fathers (23.6%)
20/150 Corporation Marines (13.3%)
0/102 Veer-myn (0.0%)
0/8 Khador (0.0%)
0/35 Protectorate of Menoth (0.0%)
0/15 Malifaux - Kirai Crew (0.0%)
0/9 Malifaux - Mei Feng Crew (0.0%)
0/6 Infinity - Haqqislam (0.0%)
0/21 Death Korps of Krieg (0.0%)
With more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment