Sunday 10 March 2013

Week 10 - A Review and Week 11 Plan

Had to update the week titles, I missed one in there somewhere...

So I was unable to get the Bog Trogg Ambushers this week and lacked the drive to really paint anything. I managed to push through and almost finish the Ironback Spitter. With Natcon looming at the end of the month and the lists needing to be submitted by Friday 15th I have to make some hard decisions as to what I am prepared to finish and use. I got a practice game in with Rask yesterday, I lost but learned a bit about what he can do. He really does need some Bog Troggs for survival but I don't have that option at this stage. I'm going to have another practice with him tomorrow night at the club, see if I can play him more defensively and pick off important models.

With a wedding this weekend I don't see much time for painting. I will have to finish the Ironback Spitter as I have found it to be very worthwhile. After that I doubt I will get much done, I will probably be spending way too much time checking out the Zombicide Season 2 kickstarter.

The stats:

Day 69
84/69 Painted/Days passed
84/366 Painted/Target (23.0%)
30/39 Blindwater Congregation (76.9%)
43/51 Dreadball (84.3%)
5/89 Forge Fathers (5.6%)
6/104 Corporation Marines (5.8%)
0/102 Veer-myn (0.0%)
0/8 Khador (0.0%)
0/35 Protectorate of Menoth (0.0%)
0/15 Malifaux - Kirai Crew (0.0%)
0/6 Mercs - Kezai Wazza (0.0%)
0/6 Infinity - Haqqislam (0.0%)
0/21 Death Korps of Krieg (0.0%)
With more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment