Sunday 3 April 2016

Week 13 - Zombicide Nearly Complete

I managed to keep up with my proposed pace from last week and complete 22 more Zombicide survivors this week. With the ones not quite ready last week that adds another 31 to my total. It also leaves me with just 18 before I have completed my entire Zombicide collection. Photos below.





I've also had an inquiry from a new potential client for new commission models which is pretty cool. He is mostly looking at Infinity models at this time so it will require some different methods to my usual Hordes work.

Day 93
133/93 Painted/Days passed
Goals:
Commission models - 10
Paint remaining Zombicide zombies - 19/19
Build and paint a full Malifaux crew - 7/4
Finish Zombicide survivors - 24/30
Finish Zombicide zombivors - 21/33
Finish painting Infinity Morats - 0/1
Paint all DZC Scourge - 43/62
Build and paint remaining KOW Elves - 0/15
Onslaught miniatures - 11/54

No comments:

Post a Comment