Sunday 12 May 2013

Week 19 - Leaps and Bounds

So another week down and some more zombies painted! I could have maybe got some more done today but was outside building a veggie garden. Gotta get that annual dose of vitamin D...

This week I have 8 runners, 4 walkers and 4 fatties all done. That just leaves 6 walkers and the 6 survivors before my set of Zombicide is complete! Yay! I plan on giving the survivors a bit better paint job than the zombies, mostly because the heroes should always look decent and they should spend more time on the board. They don't always, but that is part of the fun.



So Monday this week the Dreadball league began. There was lots of interest from guys at the club so with the next season arriving soon we should be able to get a full 16 players in the next league. Assuming nobody else buys a team in the mean time! I personally 'lost' my game against the organiser. I use the term 'lost' loosely as I killed 4 of his players while all of mine survived. (And gained experience too!) As the teams are ranked by value first I am actually in the lead now. I'm sure the EO will be rather unhappy with me sharing this with everyone but I so rarely get to gloat... Sorry Mark!

Lastly the Gallery has been updated with pics of the Dreadball teams, now with better lighting! The zombies will start to get in there once I pick up some clear bases. That may be a wee while away as I seem to keep misplacing the link to the webstore...

The stats:

Day 132
158/132 Painted/Days passed
158/366 Painted/Target (43.2%)
50/50 Dreadball: Season 1(100%)
6/6 Mercs - Kezai Wazza (100%)
32/40 Blindwater Congregation (80.0%)
59/71 Zombicide! (83.1%)
0/1 Dreadball: Season 2 (0%)
5/89 Forge Fathers (5.6%)
6/150 Corporation Marines (4.0%)
0/102 Veer-myn (0.0%)
0/8 Khador (0.0%)
0/35 Protectorate of Menoth (0.0%)
0/15 Malifaux - Kirai Crew (0.0%)
0/9 Malifaux - Mei Feng Crew (0.0%)
0/6 Infinity - Haqqislam (0.0%)
0/21 Death Korps of Krieg (0.0%)
With more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment