Sunday 25 September 2016

Week 38 - A Halo in the Stars

I got the first batch of the Halo Covenant ships done today, for a total of 23 models completed. This was mostly the small ships with one medium ship. I've gone for something quick so that I can get them on the table, but it is also fairly effective in its simplicity I think.


There are empty flight pegs in there waiting for some of the larger ships. I have 3 medium and 2 large to go for the Covenant. And a big pile of ships for the UNSC, as they tend to come in twice the quantity. I still have about two dozen of those to undercoat first though, but I am thinking that they will have a similarly simple scheme so that I can test out the game with painted models soon.

Day 269
307/269 Painted/Days passed
Goals:
Commission models - 18
3D printed models - 15
Paint remaining Zombicide zombies - 19/19
Build and paint a full Malifaux crew - 7/4
Finish Zombicide survivors - 30/30
Finish Halo Covenant - 23/28
Finish Halo UNSC - 0/?
Finish Zombicide zombivors - 27/33
Mercs: Recon - 68/142
Dystopian Wars Prussians - 48/164
Finish painting Infinity Morats - 0/1
Paint all DZC Scourge - 43/62
Build and paint remaining KOW Elves - 0/15
Onslaught miniatures - 11/54

No comments:

Post a Comment