Sunday 20 July 2014

Week 29 - Productive Procrastination

So I have 99% finished my terrain competition entry, I just have a final little finishing touch for the buildings. As a result I won't post pictures of the final products today, I will take photos of everything together at the competition instead. The competition was postponed another week (to tomorrow,) giving me time to finish... Yay.

As the post title suggests I wasn't exactly focussed these last two weeks. I do find it funny that I was procrastinating hobby stuff by finishing other hobby stuff. For my efforts I have finished up the two sentry guns for my Deadzone Enforcers, the rest of a Plague starter (also for Deadzone) and a prototype for my Human Dreadball team. Photos are below.





This means that I have finished two more goals this month. Which isn't too bad for just over half way through the year, in my opinion anyway! Behind the scenes I have been working away on the other goals; I have assembled and undercoated the rest of my Haqqislam models, been assembling the rest of my Dreadball models and assembling the rest of Kirais crew. I still hope to finish these goals by the end of the year and so far I think it is still possible. The Dreadball models will be the real test...

Day 201
35/201 Painted/Days passed
35/65 Painted/Bought
Goals:
Build a permanent gaming table.
Build a Kings of War army for playing with.
Complete my entry for the terrain competition.
Build and paint a set of Deadzone battle groups.
Build and paint a full Malifaux crew.
Finish all of the Dreadball teams and MVPs.
Finish painting an Infinity group.
Make some headway on my Warpath fluff.

No comments:

Post a Comment